Our Solihull surgery is well equipped to perform a large range of operations from routine neutering to exploratory laparotomies to orthopaedic procedures.
We also have day-case operating facilities at our branches.
Our operating and diagnostic equipment covers:
- Gaseous Anaesthesia: allowing controlled anaesthetics and rapid recovery.
- Anaesthetic monitoring equipment: allowing our nurses to monitor your pets condition closely throughout every anaesthetic
- Orthopaedic plating, pining and wiring equipment: allowing our vets to carry out a number of orthopaedic procedures at the practice therefore reducing the need for referral
- Dental drill, ultrasonic scaler and polishing machine: we are equipped to perform a variety of dental procedures, from a simple scale and polish to teeth extraction
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) heart monitoring machine: aiding us to assess certain heart conditions and the heart’s functionality
- Ultrasound scanning equipment: state of the art soft tissue scanner allows our vets to visualise conditions occurring within the soft tissue of your pet’s body
- Digital radiography suite: allowing us to view them around the surgeries, and store them digitally
- Blood Pressure monitoring devices: allowing our vets to measure and monitor your pet’s blood pressure, and diagnose hypertension a common and serious problem
- Intensive care unit: allowing us to adjust the oxygen level and temperature level for those pets requiring an intensive care environment (along with our 24 hour nursing cover)
- Rodent dental bur equipment: meaning we can carry out delicate dental procedures on rabbits and rodents with more precision