The 608 Vet Practice in Solihull and the surrounding areas offers a wide variety of veterinary services for all your domestic pet’s needs.
Boasting a large range of consulting times across our three sites; we are able offer appointments that suit your needs and requirement. Our out of hours emergency service also means we are here to care for your pet 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Vaccinations at 608 Vets608 Vets believe that vaccinations are important to protect your pets...Read more
- Operating facilitiesOur Solihull surgery is well equipped to perform a large range of operations from routine neutering to exploratory laparotomies and more.Read more
- LaboratoryOur Laboratory is one of the leading in-house laboratories in the country and is run by our experienced and dedicated lab technician.Read more
- Nurse clinicsThere are a number of nurse clinics to support owners of healthy pets to offer...Read more
- Cat friendly clinicsWe recognise that because of their unique nature and needs, taking a cat...Read more
- Pet travel schemeThanks to the EU Pet Passport Scheme, we can now issue cats, dogs & ferrets with passports...Read more
- MicrochippingMicrochipping is the best means of individual identification for pets...Read more
- Euthanasia & cremationIn the sad event of a patient approaching the end of their life ...Read more
- ConsultationsWhether it’s your first visit to one of our 608 Vet Practices or you’ve been here before...Read more
- Flea and Worm TreatmentIt is essential for your pet's health to routinely use parasites preventative treatments...Read more
- Pet Weight ManagementWeight management needn’t weigh on your mind. We have advice on how best to tackle obesity...Read more
- Senior PetsIs your pet aged seven or above? Help them live happier and healthier lives in their later years...Read more