Pet Health Club
Relax, you're covered
At the 608 Vet Practice we are strong believers in preventative healthcare, sticking by the old saying “Prevention is better than cure”! To help you give your pet the best preventative health care we have designed our own 608 Pet Health Club for cats and dogs.
This is an easy way to make savings and spread the cost of your pet’s essential preventative healthcare, including vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments. A Pet Health Club membership works well on its own or alongside pet insurance and with your pet’s regular attendance to see the vet, it gives us the chance to diagnose and manage any health issues your pet may develop earlier.
Spread the cost & save on preventative healthcare
|Two visits a year for a 10 Point Health Check (one with booster and one six months later)|
|Routine annual vaccinations|
|Year-round routine flea, round and tapeworm treatment|
|Year-round lungworm and fox mange protection|
|Year-round ear mite care|
|Additional Benefits Include:|
|Free nail clipping from our nursing team|
|Free weight checks and nutrition advice from our nursing team|
|Free administration of worming and/or flea preparation from our nursing team|
|10% off routine consultations|
|10% off emergency consultations|
|33% off microchipping|
|10% off primary vaccinations|
|10% off additional vaccinations (e.g. rabies and kennel cough)|
|10% off routine neutering|
|10% off in house blood tests|
|10% off routine dental procedures|
|10% off shop items and dental care products|
|10% off Hills Lifestage diets (excluding prescription diets)|
|£12.80PER MONTH||£14.40PER MONTH(Small: 0-10kg) £15.75PER MONTH(Medium: 10-25kg) £18.50PER MONTH(Large: 25-40kg) £27.90PER MONTH(Extra Large: 40-50kg)|
Becoming a member
To register your interest please complete the online form below. Please note you will need to complete the registration process when visiting your local branch. For further details pop into one of our surgeries, contact us on 0121 705 3044 or contact the Pet Health Plans team at The Practice Business directly for free on 0800 169 9958.
- There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life). This fee will be collected with the first payment.
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
- Plans and prices valid from 1st July 2017.
- The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.