As a progressive, growing and highly successful practice we are always on the lookout for outstanding team members to join our award-winning friendly team, at our Veterinary practice in Solihulland at our surrounding local branches (On the leafy edge of the West Midlands, but all within 30 mins of Birmingham City Centre). We are a small animal, First Opinion Practice with a strong vet team of 13, supported by 23 nurses and 15 client care associates.
608 Vets was founded in 1932 and with practices in Solihull, Bentley Health and Acocks Green
Our operating facilities allow us to perform a range of surgery from routine neutering procedures to complex repairs of broken bones.We are proud to have one of the most advanced in-house laboratories in the country run by our experienced lab technician with vet nurse support.In addition, our modern digital X-ray equipment, endoscope and Ultrasound machine provide essential information to make a diagnosis.We are proud to provide 24-hour in-housecare via our own dedicated emergency night team. (Meaning no night OOH for the day team) All our vets are supported by our experienced and caring nurse team.
Our professional and highly experienced team strive to provide excellent quality veterinary care for pets throughout their life.
- Generous salary!
- Health Plan and Mental Health Support
- 5 weeks annual Leave + Bank Holidays plus your birthday off!
- CPD allowance and advocates of and support for Certificate completion
- High quality and quantity of in house CPD opportunities via the Linnaeus group
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- Internal recognition scheme
- Staff Discount on petcare and insurance
- Relocation support
- Close working relationships with Linnaeus referral practices including Willows Veterinary Centre & Referral Service